Metro, Bus and Tram
Most public transport in the Brussels-Capital Region is organized by the STIB/SNCB.
The network includes metro lines, which connect the eastern and western districts of the city. Pre-metro lines (trams in the tunnels) complete the metro service. A great many metro lines also have above ground bus and tram connections.
Buying your ticket:
In the various metro stations and at the STIB information offices at many newsagents
- single ticket JUMP: 2,10€ (purchased outside vehicle) / 2,50 € (purchased inside vehicle)
- 1 ticket STIB/SNCB : 4,20€
- Card for 5 journeys JUMP : 8,00€ (+ MOBIB basic = 5€)
- Card for 10 journeys JUMP: 14,00 € (+ MOBIB basic = 5€)
- 1-day card JUMP : 7,50€
- Airport line – bus 12/21 – one way ticket: 4,50 €
(1 journey purchased outside vehicle) / 6,00 € (1 journey purchased inside vehicle)
- Airport line – bus 12/21 – 10 days: 32,00€
- Airport line – train : one way ticket 8,60€ – return ticket 17,20€
- The “1-day card” may be used on STIB vehicles as much as you like and when you wish during the same day.
Stib Website - Dynamic Map - Metro Map.
You can also use the STB/MIVB application: